Friday, November 30, 2007

White Diamonds are Forever!

Good Morning. What a great week it has been. I am working on a billboard design this morning and watching the Today Show. I have my coffee in hand and I am feeling good about completing two different versions for my client to see. Any how, like I said, I have the television on the Today Show and during the last commercial break they aired a commercial for White Diamonds. Lordy, Lordy! If this fragrance really pulls that much in revenue during each holiday season, is it possible that they could shoot a new campaign? I mean, I feel like I'm watching an extremely bad, music video, frosted clip from "Indiana Jones." Plus, Elizabeth Taylor is 20 years older now and really doesn't look like that. This poses the question, is it false advertisement or has it become just an unintentional holiday classic that we should enjoy like Grinch or Charlie Brown? At any rate, it struck my attention enough to blog about it. I do remember purchasing it in the early '90's for my mom one Christmas. Never again!! Okay, back to work. Have a wonderful Friday!

No comments: