Monday, January 14, 2008

Weather So Beautiful, It Is Inspiring.

This weekend has been so beautiful. My sister is staying with me for a short time before she deploys, again, for Iraq. I really enjoyed every moment just hanging out with her. We didn't really do much, but the weather just seemed to support our mode and general relaxation. It was like a beautiful background for this perfect script-like weekend. I feel more inspired then I have in weeks. I hope this mode continues. Okay, hope this post wasn't too corny. It's just the God's honest truth. The weather was fantastic and I really enjoyed just doing nothing with my sis. Here's to inspiration in whatever form it may come. May you find yours.
Randy

2 comments:

Mary said...

Okay, Mr. McCauley, it has been over a month...I'm just sayin'.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Broker, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-broker-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.